- Prices are subject to change based on demand.
- I have the right to reject any order for any reason.
- Only through PayPal
- Commissions can be paid either 100% upfront or split 50% upfront and 50% after sketch approval.
- Don’t send me any payment before I have agreed to give you a slot and requested you to send me the payment.
Process & Delivery
- The time it takes to finish your commission varies 1 – 3 weeks depending on factors such as health, the complexity of the commissioned piece, other work, and studies.
- Once the piece is finished you will receive the full-resolution image.
- You get 1 round of changes on the commissioned piece included in the price, the momment when I send in the sketch for approval.
- A fee will be added if you want something changed on the final drawing – unless a misunderstanding from my side has been made.
- If you wish for me to change something in the drawing you have previously approved, I will charge you a fee to change it. The amount of the extra charge depends on the change you want me to make and is usually based on an hourly wage.
- If your reference is unclear to start with changes will come at an extra charge.
Copyright & usage
I, Nerea Ángel (@naeun_yaoi) (the artist):
I reserve the right to cancel and refund the order at any time for any reason.
I retain all copyrights over the commissioned artwork.
I will NOT claim the intellectual property (IP) of the commissioned artwork.
I will NOT profit further from the commissioned artwork unless you (the customer) break any of the terms.
I reserve the right to post the commissioned artwork online, in my portfolio as well as in publications such as art books.
You (the customer/commissioner):
You may upload the commissioned artwork on any website and social channels.
You may NOT make profits from the commissioned piece (reselling, redistributing, uploading to POD-services, make prints, etc.)
You may NOT alter the commissioned artwork without my (the artist’s) consent.
You MAY be allowed to sell the artwork if it is a part of an Adoptable. Please discuss this with me prior to paying for the artwork.
You retain the rights to the intellectual property (IP).
You may NOT use the commissioned artwork for commercial purposes.
The following is considered copyright infringement:
Reproducing/using the copyrighted artwork commercially – means making money off it in any way not excluded from these terms.
Claiming the artwork as your own
Altering the artwork without my consent
In some cases, the commercial rights to the image may be purchased.
& refund policy
- The buyer is not allowed a refund once I started working on the commission.
- If for any reason I am unable to start your commission you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel your order before I started it, you can get a full refund.
- If you are getting a refund, do not request a Paypal chargeback. I will transfer the money back to you myself.
- If you request a Paypal chargeback at any point when you were not allowed to ask for a refund you will lose all beforementioned rights to the commissioned piece and I will have the full right to profit further from it in any way. I will decline the chargeback and supply Paypal with our conversations in which we talk about the commission as evidence that I have completed work for you. Furthermore, you will be blacklisted for commissioning me again.
What do you get?
- Sketch and/or final sketches that you must accept before I continue the work
- Insight and involvement in color plan (depending on the complexity of the commissioned piece)
- Full-resolution file of final drawing and a smaller version for internet upload. Final file formats are usually PNG.